Information Collected By Us
Cpmirror.com may collect information regarding the type of device, cookies, and other signals, including information obtained from third parties, when you visit our site or use our services to communicate with us/others or post, upload or store content (such as comments, photos, voice inputs, videos, email, messaging services and attachments).
Cpmirror.com stores and analyzes all communication content, including email content from incoming and outgoing mail. This allows us to
- deliver, personalize and develop relevant features, content, and services
- communicate with you
- improve and refine our services and products
- provide you with offers and promotions about services and products
- Analyze web site usage.
By using Cpmirror.com’s services, you agree to allow us/third parties to collect such information, including search history, page views, search queries, etc.
We collect information from your devices (computers, mobile phones, tablets, etc.), including information about how you interact with our services and those of our third-party partners and information that allows us to recognize and associate your activity across devices and services. This information includes device specific identifiers and information such as IP addresses, cookie information, mobile device and advertising identifiers, browser version, operating system type and version, mobile network information, device settings, and software data. We may recognize your devices to provide you with personalized experiences and advertising across the devices you use.
We collect location information from a variety of sources. You can manage your location permissions by visiting the location settings tool on your devices.
- A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive that helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and the data is then removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- Your IP address is a code that is assigned to your computer every time you connect to the internet. Typically, for home users, it will not identify your computer exactly but will identify the service provider via whom you connect to the internet.
- We use aggregated IP address information to compile reports on the demographics of the usage of the org site for purposes of system administration and to track potential abuse of our terms and conditions of use.
- We do not use IP address information in a form that is personally identifiable except where that IP address has been responsible for violation of our terms and conditions of use.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- By using the Cpmirror.com website, you signify your acceptance of this privacy statement and our terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree, or are not comfortable with any policy in this statement, we recommend that you do not use the Cpmirror.com website.